My murder mystery party game expansion is LIVE, baby, LIVE! Hollywood Lies rocks on.
They did need a few names of some cheesy horror movies, though, for the Halloween edition, Halloween Lies (same game, just different movie names). So I coughed up these:
- Pumpkins over Paraguay – The president of a small country is being
impersonated by a demonic jackolantern.
- Brains and the Beast – A woman lures a strangely deformed man into
- Blood Red Hood – A helpless geisha is pursued through a medieval
Japanese forest by a group of thugs…but are things really what they
seem? (Ninja Horror Movie!)
- The Boneshaker Carousel – After a mysterious carnival comes to town,
children begin to disappear.*
- The Sound of Screams – A schoolteacher tries to hide her charges in an
ancient castle during the Nazi invasion of a small town in the Alps.
Comedies and Musicals. Feel the love.
*In honor of Cheri Priest’s Boneshaker, which I really really want to read and will probably buy When the Royalties Come In. Like, Thursday. [Victory dance.]