Use your media player set to random to answer the questions with random song titles. The musical fortune cookie!
– What does next year have in store for me?
Mercy Street – Peter Gabriel (Whew.)
– What does my love life look like?
A Boy Named Sue – Johnny Cash (“My name is Sue! How do you do? Now yer gonna die!”)
– What do I say when life get hard?
The Clincher – Chevelle (“Could we have known/never would I/helped to nail down”)
– What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Bare to the Bone – Carrie Newcomer (“Wrapped in hope and good intentions”)
– What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Once in a Lifetime – Talking Heads (“This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife!”) Hee!
– What do I want for my career?
Big Time – Peter Gabriel (Oh, now that is perfect.)
– Favorite saying?
Jolene – Dolly Parton (Nope.)
– Favorite place?
Wish You Were Here – Incubus
– What do I think of my parents?
Little Red Corvette – Prince (Okay, this is just funnily inappropriate.)
– Where would I go on a first date?
Be My Somebody – Norah Jones (Hmmm…)
– Drug of Choice?
In the Cold, Cold Night – The White Stripes (“Come to me again…in the cold cold night…”)
– How do I describe myself?
Take Me for Longing – Alison Krauss (“I am the fool dancin’ over the edge…”)
– What is the thing I like doing the most?
Have You Got It in You – Imogen Heap (“Take cover/Big Girl in a mood.”) Well, it’s what I’ve been doing lately, that’s for sure.
– What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Roads – Portishead (Well, aside from the being-alone part.)
– How will I die?
Long Way Home – Tom Waits (This is perfect.)
– Song they’ll play at my funeral?
Just Stop – Disturbed (Hee! “All that I want is forgiveness just one more time…”)
– What song will I put as the subject?
Devil Inside – INXS