Here are a few things both free and online:
- “Paid” in Crossed Genres (sci fi).
- “The Nest” in Crossed Genres (sci fi).
- “The Edge of the World” in Three-Lobed Burning Eye (fantasy/horror).
- “Bad House Spirit” in Three-Lobed Burning Eye (horror).
- “Vacation Day at Wonderland Simulations,” at Terribleminds.com (sci fi).
- “The Business That Must Be Conducted in the Dark,” at Silverthought Online (sci fi/horror).
- “Special,” at Grievous Angel Poetry & Fiction (horror flash).
- “Midnight at the Sushi Pig Cafe,” at Grievous Angel Poetry & Fiction (urban fantasy flash).
- “The Person Who Puts Down the Keys,” at The Pulp Corner (sci fi).
- “Where Is My Science Fiction?” in Women Destroy Science Fiction.
- “The Other: HP Lovecraft, Alien, & Ghost Stories: The Monstrification of Dunbar’s Number,” at Apex Magazine.
- “Zenna Henderson & Quiet Horror,” at Warrior Muse.
- “How to Write from All Five Senses,” at Indie Author News.
- On procrastination, at Be a Freelance Blogger.
- Blog posts on the craft of fiction at Writing from the Peak, the Pikes Peak Writers Blog.
- Articles and short interviews at the late, great SF Signal.
Interviews & Selected Reviews:
- Interview with Fiona Mcvie.
- Interview with Bill Olver of Big Pulp.
- Interview with Mary Lamphere.
- Review of “When Pigs Fly” at Dear Author.
- Interview at Geeks of Doom.
- Interview at Nil Desperandum.
- Interview at Beam Me Up! Podcast.
- Group interviews at Ask the Authors: Writing to Be Read.
You can also find me at:
- Goodreads (where I review a ridiculous amount of books; also, I’m a “librarian,” so contact me if you’re pulling your hair out, authors).
- LibraryThing (I’m less active here).